Cardiac catheterisation laboratories
Four separate catheterisation laboratories are available to our patients, which are coordinated via the cardiac catheterisation centre. Both diagnostic and therapeutic catheter procedures are performed here. Modern medical technology and experienced specialists accompany the patients through all the measures that are carried out with the help of a cardiac catheter.
DIAGNOSTIC CATHETER AND X-RAY PROCEDURES
- Left heart catheterisation including coronary angiography, laevocardiography
- Right heart catheterisation including shunt diagnostics
- Pressure wire process (FFR)
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
- Electrophysiological examination (EPU)
- Angiography of arteries and veins outside the heart
THERAPEUTIC CATHETER PROCEDURES
- Balloon dilatation of the coronary vessels (PTCA) and stent implantation
- Use of conventional drug-eluting absorbable stents
- Rotablation (vessel milling for the treatment of severely calcified vessels)
- Recanalisation of chronic coronary artery occlusion (CTO)
- Balloon dilatation of arteries (PTA) outside the heart and stent implantation (including the aorta)
- Sclerotherapy of pathologically altered tissue in the heart (ablation) for complex cardiac arrhythmias and atrial fibrillation
- Transcoronary ablation of septal hypertrophy (TASH)
"I was very scared of what to expect and I was taken care of in an understanding, very human and always extremely friendly way."
"An outstanding cardiology clinic!"
"I don't see any reason to hesitate to trust this clinic."
"The medical consultation and treatment were excellent, the procedure was without complications, and the process in my case was explained to me in detail afterwards."
„The doctors took the right amount of time to make you feel you’re in good hands. The procedures were carried out very professionally and Prof. Mönnig and his team gave very detailed advise on this.“